Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Big Fuckin Pussy!

Snapping a photo out my front door, I was certainly not in a proper mindset for anything artistic.  My nipples could cut glass that moment.  Bad news bears.  So a friend says I suck at taking pictures and I'm like quit bitching and do better.  Now I'm looking around for photogenic, high contrast stuff I like.  Some tips I got:  Leave detail out of the corners.  Grab the eye from a distance or no matter how detailed it is... nobody looks.  A lighter color in the center (like red) jumps out of darker colors (like blue) around the edges.  Properly stated in art major terms? Nope.  But here's the pictures I came up with in my house on a way too freakin snowy day.
 I think it looks like a wave, but totally n00b i know.
 A torch?  I just like how the background changes.
A few of my favorite things... Whats that in the corner?  I donno.  Don't ask!

Did I follow the rules I read?  Do I kick some serious ass at photography? No, but still.  It's the internet.  Fuck you, go to an art show....

So how did my antagonism flesh out?  A Copy/Paste war in which i thoroughly stomped ass.  Once again, no real competition :( 

What is it with people that make'em so quick to pass judgment on others when they themselves suck nuggets?  Everyone's got the idea that they're god's special gilded turd... sorry folks.  You at least have to try.  Suck or not, you're better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment